Wednesday 5 May 2010

1st post aaah!! Trip to London!!

my first post.... ahh this is pretty scary I've never done a blog before but thought I'd give it a go!! If I spend as much time on it as I do on Facebook then surely it could be a success!!!

I thought I'd start off with my recent trip to London and what inspired me whilst I was there.
This is me and my new amazing leopard-print playsuit I got from h&m on Oxford Street for £8!! what an absolute bargain. I love it because it is kinda chavvy yet could also be passed off as 80's vintage (without the smell!) It goes great with my Gold chains, old favourite the Denim shirt and tan waist belt!


This is a collage of some of imagery I found that grabbed my attention whilst I was in London. The top row, and bootom right are pictures I took of Street Art around Shoreditch, I wish I knew who did these so I could credit them and look into the artists and find more of their work. The phrase in the middle picture, I thought summed up my whole time in London, as I found it quite a cold place where people aren't very friendly! However, the culture, the fashion and the surroundings more than made up for that.
The platform shoes are amazing! I love anything shiney and I thought these were brilliant. I found them in the V&A Museum and they are from a 1970's collection by Terry De Havilland. Look out for me I am actually a magpie... attracted to anything shiney or gold!!
The Dress i the middle is by of course the late Alexander McQueen, I was terribly excited to see a dresss from one of his collections closee-up, it gave me the chance to appreiciate how much intricate detail actually goes into his CAD designs. this dress, was an inspiration in itself.



My shiney new GOLD and Sparkly hightops!! For so long now I have searched for the perfect pair of Nike dunk highs!! and here they are are in all their golden glory!! I found them in a funky little sneaker shop in Camden Town called Offspring.... they have the most amazing selection of weird and wonderful trainers I would definately recommed a look and they have a website too! aah i think im actually in LOVE with them.... >

No comments:

Post a Comment