Friday 2 July 2010

Last week I was wearing....continued!


Sunday...
Going for casual today on a trip to a Windmill!!! Also it was a little colder... Tapered trousers are vintage... don't tell my Mom but I got them from her wardrobe! hehe...worn with a tee tucked in, 80's style!! Check out the cute red pixie boots... also from the wardrobe of Mrs Bill!! lets hope she never reads this ay!!


Saturday...
My gold boots make a maiden voyage!!! oh god I love them! they are pretty out there so kinda toned down the whole outfit by using plain pieces in a neutral white... but then adding a splash of summer colour with coral shorts. Boots are from H&M, Shorts are Topshop, lacy top is vintage and worn with denim bra underneath. Sheer blouse is worn open this time... there are so many ways to wear it!!


Friday...
This is my ABSOLUTE favourite outfit! ever!! the 70's hippy trousers are vintage and amazing!! I am in love with them a little too much I think!!! They are so floaty, but not very flattering, which is why I teamed teamed them with a denim bra- from Topshop, which also adds a spot of sexiness to the outfit!


Thursday...
Love this outfit, particularly the yellow crop top from Topshop!! Its so cute and bright and summery!! covered it up with a sheer blouse from H&M, one of my fave pieces at the moment, worn tied up to keep the idea of the crop top. Grey Acid wash denim skirt is also from H&M but about 6 years ago!! I found it out and cut it off. Recycling old clothes is one of my passtimes! sparkly gold socks worn with brown peep toes keep the outfit cute and girly!


Wednesday...
The sun was out and shining in Nottingham, so decided to brave it and get my legs out, they need to see sunlight at somepoint! Cut off Levis are vintage - a summer MUST HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! double denim with a cropped jacket, also vintage. The fringed sandals are from Topshop and I love them! Lace croptop - I have no idea where I acquired that from, but Im guessing its vintage, with bandeau from American Apparel. Accessorized with vintage Raybans, headscarf and woven bag- with screams summer and longs to be taken to a beach!!

Tuesday....
Maxi skirts are great for summer, light and floaty, you can also look summery without shaving your legs! Ha! I got this baby from Cow vintage in Birmingham for £2.50!! what a bargain! The skirt is pretty busy so, I contrasted it with this plain black tee with lace cut away, which is also vintage. Brown leather sandals are vintage, as are the chains! Feeling extra summery with the straw boater again!

No comments:

Post a Comment