Sunday 22 August 2010

NANTES. A mini Paris?




Nantes is possibly one of the cutest places I have ever been to, its kinda like a mini Paris, with stunning architecture which wouldn't be out of place in a fairytale fantasy. The place is so relaxed, none of the hustle and bustle of Paris, everyone seemed pretty chilled. I'd certainly recommend this as a city you must visit. Its pretty tiny, I literally walked around the centre in under three hours!

This is the cities cathedral, absolutely breathtaking, the sheer scale of it was amazing. especially set against the gorgeous clouds in the sky. I think I am starting to get slightly obsessed with clouds and the sky...

This was possibly the last thing I would have expected to see whilst in a city like Nantes.... an ENORMOUS anamatronic elephant giving rides to children and blowing steam out of its trunk!? Totally random but equally impressive at the same time!




No comments:

Post a Comment