Saturday 4 June 2011

D E G R E E S H O W



So I finally handed in all of my 3rd year work yesterday!!! how exciting!! and what a relief!!
here are some pics from my portfolio to give a bit of an insight to what my work is all about....
This is one of my final designs based on the inspired by my visits to the Vatican Museum where I became fascinated by the geometric flooring and the organic way the colouring and textures have worn away over the years.
This piece was one featured in my final exhibition statement. The inspiration for this design came from the way insects are displayed in static columns. I used water and water based dyes to distort and distress the imagery, and create a moth eaten effect.
This is another of my final designs exhibited in the degree show. I based this print on a moth eaten concept. The final piece had laser cut holes in it to represent moth eaten fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment