Wednesday 8 June 2011

P R O J E C T 1- i n s p r a t i o n

the following images are pictures I took last summer (2010). I became fascinated by the summer sky, particularly the colours of sunsets, the eeriness of silhouettes at dusk and the movement of birds in the sky.


These colours offer the perfect colour palette for an atmospheric and sophisticated collection.

The silhouettes of the rooftops and tree from my back garden offer an interesting an eerie skyline

I love the shapes of birds in flight. I wanted to represent this in my project.

The natural cloud formations and subtle colours of the sky helped form the basis of my project.
I decided to call my project "The Sky at Dusk" as I thought it provoked a sense of atmosphere and created a narrative to my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment